Call Toll FREE: 1-800-609-9904
Join us for a rewarding career! Please fill in the below details and if your skill sets match our requirements, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Why join iProgrammer?
Do the following statements describe you in some way?
- You want to explore and learn something new each day.
- You have fresh ideas and want to execute them.
- You are looking to enhance your technical, managerial and inter-personal skills.
- You wish to share your knowledge with the core team.
- You desire to interact with international clients.
- You are excited about building an organization and not just a job.
You like to play an important role in a growing company where you are provided
with unexampled opportunities frequently
...if so there is a good chance that we might strike a winning team.
iProgrammer is an young organization that prides itself in being a company that
happens to have exceptional website programming and design talent. Because of our
combined staff talents, we're able to move quickly on projects, remain flexible
with each customer's desires, and get the job done in a timely and professional
manner. But most of all, our dedication to absolute customer service and ease of
communication is what sets us apart from all our competitors.
We are a registered Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) unit and a 100% Export
Oriented Unit (EOU).
Other advantages of working with iProgrammer:
- We are a visionary company with certain goals and missions. One of our primary
goals is to transform people. We believe that transformation happens as we enable
each person to express the full potential (s)he is vested with.
- We follow the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Our projects are planned
properly by our project coordinators and project managers before the programmers
begin work on them. Even when the prior planning is not possible because of the
nature of the projects, project managers would help you test and deliver your work
in structured way.
- We have a strong pool of talented programmers. This results in an intellectually
stimulating environment where people help each other by sharing knowledge in one-to-one
sessions, intranet forums, focused groups, weekly meetings and other personal interactions
- We have a great learning enviroment. We encourage our employees to explore new
things that helps them to grow professionally. With a well stocked library of books
and training CDs, our programmers become very proficient in their fields within
- Our work culture is one of the best that you will ever experience. We don't just
work here at iProgrammer. Outings, games, birthday and festival celebrations, overnight
picnics, movies, lunch and dinner parties and several other cultural, recreational
and sports activities keeps our employees busy throughout the year.
- We value new ideas and concepts from every individual in the company. If feasible
we then help them in experimenting and executing those ideas which not only helps
iProgrammer and its clients grow but also boosts their confidence and fuels their
- Last but not the least our remunerations are commensurate with the best in the
industry and our people are regularly appreciated and handsomely rewarded for their